Saturday, October 18, 2008

What is wealth..

Ada org cakap health is wealth..
ada org cakap wealth is when you can do what ever you want
ada org cakap wealth is being super rich
ada org cakap wealth is equally sucessful between dunia and akhirat..
ada org cakap wealth is when you can sent you kids to what ever scholl they want, and go holidays without packing...

for me..wealth is being able to not to think about it..able to stay at home and watch how fast my kids grew up, able to count my husband's white hair or able to check how bold he is day by day, able to talk on the phone or YM my frenz as long as we can stand, able to say no to my fussy client, able to put my family on the first place before anything else, able to enjoy watching tv in my living room until late nite without thinking about how tomorrow gonna looks like...

and actually, that is major reason why I quite my job. Ada kawan2 yg tanya, mcm mana aku make decision to quite..entah..aku pun tak ingat..but I guess because the 'tak tahannes" feelings bekerja dgn org tu dah too strong till it really push me to make final decision. How I survived after berhenti kerja? Memang susah lepas tu..ada pulak incident2 yg tak disangka2...tp actually think back about that..itu kerja tuhan and actually itu adalah new gate to what ever I am now.

Alhamdulillah, I am happy...happy to do what ever I want to do and happy to do..if you've been working years and hari-hari you feel like macam nak hempuk somebody's head je...think back...are you happy with what you're doing right now and can you get it going till next week, next month, next year, next decade....

Believe me, when you fell happy, hidup tak de nak sumpah seranah boss, office mate, client, org yg hon keter kita on the way to kerja , etc.....will be more blessed and things will be better.

No comments: