Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aidilfitri this year..



Alhamdulillah...syukur..

Aidilfitri, recently bring true and new meaning of celebration to me, I mean in my 30s..normally aidilfitri just like normal family occassions... all this while I celebrate aidilfitri but this year it is much different. This year I went back to Kuantan, last year I celebrate in KK. My sister in law in KK said, their aidilfitri this year quite slow since they moved to new housing area and nobody came to raya like when they were in Kg Masjid, Telipok KK. But still..they were happy since celebrating it in new house, double story..congratulation to Ida, Fey and Ley (my sisters in law)..willing to share to buy this house since their house in kg Masjid telipok has been demolished due to government land issues.

Tuesday before aidilfitri, I cooked rendang daging and kuah kacang and my sister, amy cooked rendang ayam. This year, we cooked ourselves in the front yard of my parent's house..my mom's just gave instruction to us..quite fun.

1st raya after zohor we went back to Kg Ganchong, Pekan and 2nd raya going back to Kota Gelangi Jerantut. On 2nd raya, my aunti cu Asiah who came back from Saudi Arabia (She worked as nurse for +-1 year) brought back daging unta n my makcik robiah cooked masak lemak daging unta for us...quite special hahahah..then we've been served with rendang daging pelanduk campour daging kerbau...ahahahahhah...so on that day I have all kinds of meat in my stomach..

then we came back to KL on saturday. no traffic jam as usual..and my brothers n sister who lived in Penang (3 of them) spent one nite before continue their journey to penang...

this year, I went for solat aidilfitri and pray right beside my mother, for the 1st time, and the khutbah given by my primary school classmate ustaz ridzuan bin mohd yussof...

syukur I've been given chances to enjoy all these..

No comments: