Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Public Announcement!


Yeaaaa...after almost a year, finally i manage to come back to this lonely page..ngahhhh..it is not bcoz i have nothing to say, actually i have a lot but Notes in FB is much easier to key in..using my nokia cap ayam..sambil berbaring2 pun boleh key in...

2011 almost come to the end..so far, there are so many things happened. The most i'll remember is..The Prank on my birthday from my lovely adik2 kilang ketapi and KK trip Syawal 2011..

There is something i would like to announce here..am 3 weeks++ (betul ke..??) pregnant!..ngahhhh..what a surprise...after naqeesya dah 7 years old....alhamdulillahh. Pregnant at 37 is...exciting but a bit tiring..don't call me at 9pm..i maybe dah ternganga kat atas sofa...zzzzzzz...

What else, moving away from this lovely kilang ketapi soon...where? Later i update ye...

How do u like my new blog layout?? I don't know what is there left in my brain..but it looks a bit childish..but i really like it..the font is like my handwriting when i was in secondary school.....(karangan BM of course....kalau paper Physic, Bio or Kimia....the handwriting will be like cacing kerawit..since most of the time i tido dlm kelass....)

Ok..till now first..hopefully i will be rajin to write again soon..




1 comment:

Yong Kamariah said...

oh sayangku...good news hon! congrats on the lil one in the tummy! aku tumpang genjoy!

p/s : kelas2 sains tu terusss teringat cikgu fizik yg tak pernahnya aku paham2, apa nama cikgu tu yek nani? aku selalu kena extension class time dia dow