Thursday, December 23, 2010

Berlari Ke Langit..


Dah banyak kali I put Berlari Ke Langit as my status kat FB. Why? I don't know, but some how certain time in a year..I just feels like I want to pack my back and go somewhere far and left behind everything..only me and nature and new area..meeting new people and feels the butterfly in the stomach when we landed at new places....Feww...sounds like movie Eat, Pray and Love pulak dah.
But it is true..that is how I feel sometimes.


Some other time, I just wants to be at home in my favourite baju tido (Big t-shirts n loose track bottom/seluar kotak2) and just baring2 on my cozy land/room..and read book, flip over magazine/ watch those DVD haram yg beli kat The Summit while listening to radio...

Now I really feels like nak berlari ke langit, pack my back and go somewhere new, yg I tak pernah pergi....Can I do that??

It maybe feels great when we have different Immigration Stamp on our passport kan...and call ourself Word Travellers macam Ian Wright or Asha Gill...


Next year, plan to go Singapore and Bali..Boleh ke? Let see how it goes....

No comments: